Solid Explorer is a file management app inspired by the old school file commander applications. It will help you:
Solid Explorer lets you navigate to files stored on your device and automatically organizes them into collections. You can view, delete, move, rename or share any files. It also allows you to quickly find the files you need through indexed search with filters.
Solid Explorer can protect selected files with strong AES encryption and put them in a secure folder, which contents are unreadable for other apps. The file manager will ask for password or fingerprint confirmation when you browse the folder. Even if you uninstall Solid Explorer, the files stay on your device and are still protected.
Although this file manager doesn’t feature a dedicated storage analyzer, you can find out which files take up most of space by going to folder properties of internal storage or SD card. You will find the information about the percentage of space each folder takes and the list of biggest files. You can also use search with a file size filter.
Solid Explorer supports major network protocols and cloud providers to let you organize multiple remote file locations in one place. You can easily transfer files between cloud locations/servers just by dragging them from one panel to another.
Major feature list:
- main storage, SD card, USB OTG
- easily connect and manage files on Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega*
- support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
- password and fingerprint protection
- support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR files
- browse system files if your device is rooted
- quickly find files on your device
- manage files taking too much space on your device
- files categorized in Downloads, Recent,Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
- for easier browsing on remote storages
- with support for naming patterns
- for accessing your local files from PC
- rich customization options
Solid Explorer will also manage files on your Chromebook with support for mouse and keyboard input.
* with paid add-on
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
ClearOS Mobile 10
ACCESS NETWORK STATE, ACCESS WIFI STATE, CHANGE WIFI STATE, FOREGROUND SERVICE, GET ACCOUNTS, INTERNET, NFC, QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES, READ PHONE STATE, RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED, REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES, SET_WALLPAPER, USE FINGERPRINT, VIBRATE, WAKE LOCK, WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE, WRITE_SETTINGS, INSTALL SHORTCUT, BILLING, BIND GET INSTALL REFERRER SERVICE, SYSTEM_UI_VISIBILITY_EXTENSION