OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
6.56 (Beta 2)
ClearOS Mobile 10
ACCESS NETWORK STATE, AUTHENTICATE ACCOUNTS, CAMERA, FOREGROUND SERVICE, GET ACCOUNTS, INTERNET, MANAGE ACCOUNTS, READ CONTACTS, READ EXTERNAL STORAGE, READ PHONE STATE, READ SYNC SETTINGS, READ SYNC STATS, RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED, USE_BIOMETRIC, USE CREDENTIALS, USE FINGERPRINT, VIBRATE, WAKE LOCK, WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE, WRITE_SETTINGS, WRITE SYNC SETTINGS, BILLING, RECEIVE, BIND GET INSTALL REFERRER SERVICE