Try the Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are young or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you remotely set digital ground rules from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play and explore online. For children under the age of 13 (or the
), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that's like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
• View their app activity − Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favourite apps. You can see daily, weekly or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps − Handy notifications let you approve or block apps that your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity − It can be hard to decipher which apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
• Set limits − It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device − Whether it’s time to go and play outside, have dinner or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads from Google Play, they won't need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps that you have previously approved or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those that you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teenager's device, it must be powered on, recently active and connected to the Internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US and to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it doesn't make the Internet safe. Instead, it is intended to give parents choices about how their children use the Internet and to encourage conversations about Internet use.
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
ClearOS Mobile 10
ACCESS NETWORK STATE, GET ACCOUNTS, GET PACKAGE SIZE, INTERNET, READ EXTERNAL STORAGE, RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED, WAKE LOCK, RECEIVE, BIND GET INSTALL REFERRER SERVICE, READ GSERVICES