Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures using features such as portrait and Night Sight.
• HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colours that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in – without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in colour, while changing the background to black and white.
• Google Lens Suggestions – Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents or foreign text, and it will help you read, scan documents, translate and more.
• Playground – Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR Stickers and effects!
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones on Android 10 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save pictures and videos.
• Location: Required if you would like to record location information with your pictures and videos.
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
ClearOS Mobile 10
ACCESS COARSE LOCATION, ACCESS FINE LOCATION, ACCESS NETWORK STATE, ACCESS NOTIFICATION POLICY, ACCESS WIFI STATE, CAMERA, CHANGE WIFI STATE, FOREGROUND SERVICE, GET PACKAGE SIZE, INTERNET, MODIFY AUDIO SETTINGS, NFC, READ SYNC SETTINGS, RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED, RECORD AUDIO, USE CREDENTIALS, VIBRATE, WAKE LOCK, WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE, WRITE_SETTINGS, WRITE SYNC SETTINGS, READ GSERVICES