Epson iProjection is a wireless projection app for Android devices & Chromebook. Epson iProjection makes it easy to project device’s screen, documents and images wirelessly to an Epson projector.
What it enables you to do:
1. Wirelessly display device’s screen
2. Display documents & images stored in your Android devices & Chromebook
3. Use the integrated camera on your device
4. Easily connect your devices with the projector by QR code
5. Connect up to 50 devices, and use moderator feature to manage and display contents
6. Marker function enables to highlight and annotate on projected images, and also save them to your device
7. Control the projector
8. Share your projected image to other connected devices
*iProjection ver. 3.2.3 or later can also be used on Chromebook.
*Projectors supported: Please go to www.epson.com to find the list of all supported projectors.
*Audio output is not supported.
*Chromebook doesn’t support Quick connection mode.
*QR code connection doesn’t work with Chromebook.
*File formats supported: JPGJPEGPNGPDF
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
The screenshot images are examples of how to use the application.
It may differ from the actual specifications.
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
ClearOS Mobile 10
ACCESS COARSE LOCATION, ACCESS FINE LOCATION, ACCESS NETWORK STATE, ACCESS WIFI STATE, CAMERA, CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE, CHANGE WIFI STATE, FLASHLIGHT, FOREGROUND SERVICE, INTERNET, NFC, RECORD AUDIO, SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW, VIBRATE, WAKE LOCK, WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE, BIND GET INSTALL REFERRER SERVICE
Seiko Epson Corporation