This calculator allows you to easily handle all the calculations necessary for everyday life with a single application. A calculator app with a clean interface and practical functions!
List of calculators currently supported:
1. General Calculator
• Supports the four fundamental arithmetic operations, square, expression's parenthesis, and simple scientific operations such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
• Quick and easy.
• Possible to modify incorrectly entered expressions with a freely movable cursor.
• History available.
2. Unit Converter
• Supports length, weight, width, volume, time, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel efficiency and the amount of data.
• Supports all unit conversions commonly used in everyday life.
3. Currency Converter
• Supports 132 world currencies, including the dollar, euro, yen, yuan, etc.
• Automatically calculates using real-time exchange rate.
4. Discount Calculator
• Get a discount price by entering the original price and the discount rate.
5. World Time Converter
• Transforms the time of 400 or more cities around the world.
• Daylight savings time will also be reflected in this calculation.
6. GPA Calculator
• You can correctly calculate your GPA!
7. Ovulation Calculator
• Calculates the time of ovulation and fertility using the menstrual cycle!
• You can also create notes by date.
8. Date Calculator
• A feature that calculates the specific date or anniversary to be remembered!
9. Unit Price Calculator
• Enter the price and the quantity and you will get the unit price.
• You can compare unit prices of various goods.
10. Health Calculator
• You can measure body mass index (BMI) and basal metabolic rate (BMR).
11. Fuel Efficiency Calculator
• Enter the amount of fuel used to get the fuel efficiency.
12. Car Fuel Cost Calculator
• You can calculate the fuel costs required for driving a car or travelling.
• Enter a distance and a fuel efficiency to get a fuel cost.
13. Hexadecimal Converter
• Converts between decimal and hexadecimal with ease and convenience.
14. VAT / GST Calculator
• Get a total price by entering the original price and the tax rate.
15. Loan Calculator
• You can calculate the total interest and total payments by entering the loan principal and interest rate.
16. Savings Calculator
• If you enter deposit amount, interest rate and time period, the interest after tax and final savings balance will be calculated.
17. Tip Calculator
• The tip amount to be added will be automatically calculated if you enter the billing amount and tip percentage.
• There is a function not to calculate tips on tax.
• You may calculate the amount per person by dividing final amount by the number of people.
[ Disclaimer ]
Cleveni Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability or suitability of any calculation results or information provided through the ClevCalc app. Cleveni Inc. is furthermore not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, which may occur by the calculation results or information provided through the ClevCalc app.
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
ClearOS Mobile 10
ACCESS NETWORK STATE, INTERNET, RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED, VIBRATE, WAKE LOCK, BILLING, BIND GET INSTALL REFERRER SERVICE